We offer a comprehensive range of will writing services and solutions to meet your individual needs, but what does a will do?
- Names your Executors
- Names Guardians for your children
- Helps to preserve your property for your beneficiaries
- Distributes your estate
- Can help to mitigate Inheritance Tax (IHT)
Remember that without a will;
- If you’re not married, your partner may not receive anything
- If you have children, the courts will appoint guardians in the absence of your instructions
- If you have children from a previous relationship, they may receive very little in the event of your death
- The people you would like to benefit from your estate may not receive anything
You may have complex affairs that require discussion – have you been married before? Do you live with a partner who owns the house you live in? Do you have children from previous relationships?
No problem, IQ are here to guide you through the Estate Planning process and provide a personalised will writing service.
Call 01522 837211 today and speak to one of our friendly advisers or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.